Are you appearing in the SSA examination? If so, before you apply for the SSA examination, it is vital to understand the examination pattern to prepare for the exam successfully. Good preparation allows you to stay ahead in the game and help you to achieve your goal quickly. Moreover, the SSA coaching in Chandigarh also emphasizes the pattern of the examination so students can get their studies on track and crack the examination properly. To help you learn about SSA, here is the complete guide.
What is SSA?
With the 86th Amendment to the Indian Constitution making free and compulsory education for children between the ages of 6 and 14 (estimated to be 206 million children in 2001) a fundamental right (Article-21A), the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, also known as the SSA, is a government program in India aimed at the universalization of Elementary education “in a time bound manner.” Atal Bihari Vajpayee, a former Indian prime minister, invented the program. By 2010, it hopes to have educated every kid between the ages of six and fourteen. The deadline has, however, been indefinitely advanced.
What is the Pattern of the SSA Exam?
The notice states that the EPFO SSA Recruitment’s selection procedure and exam format have changed. The highlights of the exam according to the SSA exam in coaching in Chandigarh are listed below.
- There will only be two phases left in the selection process: the CBT and the skill test.
- The Mains Exam won’t be administered as part of the hiring process.
- The CBT will consist of an objective test worth 600 points.
- The exam’s section time has been eliminated. and the test will last 2.5 hours.
Exam Pattern of SSA According to the 2023
The SSA Exam pattern has changed. The following are the main points enlisted by the SSA coaching center in Chandigarh regarding the new test format for EPFO SSA:
- There will only be one online test that is going to be followed by a skill test, per the updated EPFO SSA exam structure.
- Descriptive test questions from the Mains have been eliminated.
- To qualify for the skill test, applicants will now simply need to take the online objective-type exam.
- Sectional time has been eliminated from the online exam.
- Only the scores earned by applicants in the online test will be used to create the merit list. The skill exam will be a prerequisite.
SSA Exam Online Pattern
The Phase I exam will be an online, objective examination in accordance with the revised EPFO SSA Exam Pattern. Below are some specifics about it:
- There will be 150 inquiries in all.
- Four marks will be given for each question.
- Each incorrect response results in a quarter-point deduction.
- The curriculum now includes a topic on computer literacy. There will be 10 questions based on the same.
- There will be no sectional timing for the 150-minute exam.
- SSA Coaching in Chandigarh, SSA Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
SSA Examination Syllabus Wise Distribution
|Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|General Knowledge/ General Awareness||30||120|
|General English with Comprehension||50||200|
We really hope that our post about the EPFO SSA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 was useful to you. By taking practice tests beforehand and gaining extra confidence to ace them, you may either prepare on your own or enroll in the Top SSA Institute in Chandigarh for competitive examinations.